Starting with the very basics, at Whale Graphics we provide advanced digital printing, cutting and engraving services for all sizes, shapes and materials. From signage for interior and exterior locations to POP materials, construction of trade show stands and 3D signs, our vertical printing unit creates high-quality digital printing products used in a wide range of advertising and promotional activities.
Your products deserve the best. Build relationships of trust by selecting our comprehensive services.
- Graphic design and processing
- Visual and interpretive exhibition aids for museums
- Digital printing on the largest range of materials
- Customised fabric printing for signage
- Direct printing onto flat materials, such as aluminium sheets, PVC, KAPAfix and others
- Design and arrangement of stands
- Computerised cutting plotter for printed surfaces
- Signs in Braille
- Car wraps & company fleets
- Solutions for interior and exterior design
- Total design proposals for retail and remodelling;
Room signs, Promotional banners, Stands, Magnetic surfaces, Engraved signs, 3D channel letters, Plexi constructions, Acoustic panels,Illuminated, relief & routed signs
- Safe packaging for transport
- Fast placement and installation, anywhere in Greece, at affordable prices
Eco-friendly digital printing
We may have a soft spot for whales, but at Whale Graphics we share a love for the natural environment and every form of life on the planet Earth. We believe in eco-friendly digital printing and we put that belief into practice every day and at every stage of the production process.
We have reduced our CO2 emissions by installing underfloor heating and cooling and using heat exchangers and pumps. We have placed photovoltaic panels on the roof of our building to generate energy.
At the same time, we use certified materials that are environment- and human-friendly: PVC-free self-adhesives, recyclable raw materials and eco-friendly inks containing no toxic substances or heavy metals. That’s how we make sustainable products while leaving the smallest possible energy footprint.
Whether it’s digital printing or special fabrications and engraving, all processes at Whale Graphics are carried out in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 international standards ensuring that high quality specifications are met and that an environmental management system is in place.